Kickstarter update: We are about to break the 1st Stretch Goal. I am really excited about this, I have designed a very special gift just for those that support my project. When we hit the stretch goal I have a print that will be made special for ALL reward tiers. This print will not be available for retail it is just for kickstarter. I will be posting that image in a day or so.
The cover inks are now complete. I just finished these last night. I think it really explains the mood and feel of the book and my worlds. Enjoy…
the Bean: First off if you are new to the Bean welcome. To start from the beginning, just follow the link. I am working hard on the next installment as well. I just finished the script for the fourth book and I am really happy with the ending of the book (not the series just the book). In fact I have added about 12 pages to the story. This means book 4 will be longer than book 3. It is worth it.
So much is going on right now. I am working hard to keeping it all together and I could not have done it with out your support and your help. So, thank you.
Ams » 22 Mar 2013 »
So, I just read your story, start to finish. I am extremely sad that Siv died. I could tell from your blog underneath that you were sad too. I guess it was smart to have him die relatively early so he doesn't get in the way of Bean when he comes into power. hat would be a weird ethical dilemma you may not have wanted to address.
Also, the funeral was needed for "reader closure" so thank you for that. Too many books kill off main or favorite characters without allowing the reader to mourn. T (Stayed up late last night :P). I am enjoying it, but I do have a few questions.
1) You have been working on this story since 2009. Do you ever get tired of it and wish you never started?
2) Also, after four years, the climax has yet to be reached. How many years do you think it will be for the story to conclude?
3) Who is "the ranger" and will we see him?
4) Who made the earth kindgom- earth or the trolls?
5) Is this scifi or fantasy? It is reading like a fantasy, but the scifi elements, such as the elf space ships (and the possible reason for humans to live underground b/c of nuclear winter) makes me wonder if one day I will learn more…
6) You are going to be develping beans character more, right? Because right now he is basically some kid who has been thrown here and there, is somewhat a pawn of the sword and those around him, and isn't really thinking for himself. As a title character, these are not very good traits to have. So far, my favorite character is Ravana. She is balanced.